Ecommerce DTС Business Development Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
We are currently looking for an Ecommerce DTС Business Development Specialist to join our team in Russia. This role ensures growth plans in line with CDIY Trade strategy, business objectives and overall company guidelines by overseeing the relationship of the company with its most important clients.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Develop Direct-To-Consumer project by increasing sales via shop.dewalt.ru, shop.blackanddecker.ru and shop.stanleyrussia.com;
- Negotiate with 3rd party partner to ensure organic growth and relevant resources availability;
- Introduce new and innovative ways of working and approaches to bring additional value for DTС shoppers;
- Create and Execute Promo plan for Sell-out Activities by converting available advertising budgets in solid sell-out thorough deploying relevant media plans;
- Deliver Sales Target on a monthly/quarterly basis and be responsible for providing accurate estimations.
- BA/BS degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience with proven sales records;
- Be a “Ecommerce and Digital native” with 2-3 years of consumer activation experience in technical product markets;
- Understand in details ecommerce retailers’ specifics including their infrastructural, commercial and marketing areas;
- Must have excellent public speaking ability on highly technical subjects as well as strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to complete multi-tasks in a timely manner; goal oriented and results driven;
- Self-motivated, high level of integrity and a positive working attitude, available for occasional travelling;
- MS Office applications knowledge with advanced skills in Excel and Power Point are necessary;
- Good understanding of customer needs, marketing and sales techniques, business and financial acumen are a must as well as excellent planning and analytical skills;
- Profound knowledge of tools market; hands-on approach, high level knowledge of retail, wholesale and channel strategies, practices and controls;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian is an advantage;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and able to successfully manage risks, stress resistance;
- Effective project management, team leadership skills; strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Solid problem-solving ability in resolving excess or shortage inventory situations; strong attention to detail required;
- Strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Must be reliable and have a positive attitude; high level of enthusiasm and a passion for excellence;
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team;
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and levels to get results.